Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Morning Excersise Problem

Does anyone else have this problem? I cannot make myself get up in the morning to excersise, I cannot make myself get up in the morning for anything, really, other than the requisite time it takes to shower and get dressed and run out the door.  I don't even manage to have breakfast at home, or do things like read, or watch the today show.

Even if I manage to be up, nothing is as alluring as another nine mintues on the snooze button.

So I had originally intended to do my wii-fitting this morning before work, but that didn't happen, So I'll have to do it tonight when I get home from work.

But! I know I said I was not making drastic changes to my diet during this first month, I am making one change: eating breakfast.  I forgo breakfast most mornings, and it turns me into a starving, raving lunatic by 11am. Then, after I've had lunch, I am  hungry for dinner super early too! So I'm trying out making a more concious effort to eat breakfast. This morning: steel cut oats.

No comments:

Post a Comment