Monday, March 15, 2010

Val gets FIT!


So I've had my Wii Fit for more than a year, and I definitely don't use it as much as I should.
 
I really like it, but the menu is clunky, and there's no real way to set up a workout without going to like six different menus. It's hard to get into the groove when you're constanly having to take three minute breaks to get to your next screen.
 
When I was home this weekend, my mom had gotten the Wii Fit Plus.  Along with additional games that use things like your flapping arms (harder than it looks!) and additional strentgth and core activities, and Balance activities, they have taken all of the issues I had with the Fit and fixed them. You can transfer players within the game (before you would have to back all the way out and then back in to change players)  and you can set up a workout that goes from one activity to the other.  I'm heading over to target to get my own. 
 
I've also set a goal for myself to do the wii for a half hour every day, and challenged my sister to do the same thing.  In order not to be so boring, I've made up this blog to track my progress (for myself mostly, but if anyone else cares to read you're welcome to it) and to keep myself accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment